RENT BLUE LAKE LODGE
Blue Lake Lodge is the perfect base for your back country getaway! Blue Lake Lodge sleeps 1-19 people and is available year-round for private rentals. With many recreation and add-on options, your visit can be as relaxing or adventurous as your like.
Blue Lake Lodge overlooks the lake and is slightly removed from the main camp facilities.
- 5 bedrooms
- 2.5 bathrooms
- 4 pull-out couches
- Main floor living room with wood burning fireplace
- Full kitchen supplied with dinnerware, glassware, pots, pans and cutlery for up to 19 people
- Loft living area with windows overlooking the lake
- Walk out basement with recreation space, wet bar, and media room
- Deck with BBQ
Time spent canoeing around Blue Lake, hiking or skiing our trail system, and laughing around the camp fire allows family and friends the chance to create memories together. Facilities include a swimming area with docks, boat house, fire pit, and trail systems. Canoes and life jackets are available for use. In the winter, guests have access to an ice rink and track set cross country ski trails. With Blue Lake and over 100 km of trails at your front door, there is endless opportunity to hike, mountain bike, cross country ski, snowshoe, toboggan, ice skate, swim, canoe and fish. Just 2 km's from Blue Lake is the trophy fishing lake for the East Kootenays - Whitetail Lake, great place to catch the big one!
- Facilities are user maintained.
- Bed linens, blankets and pillows are provided.
- Bathroom towels are not provided. Please bring your own hand towels and bath towels.
- For an additional fee, we can provide services such as adventure packages and cleaning services.
Rates are dependant on the number of people. The first 1-5 people is $180/night for the group. Each additional person is $30/person/night. Blue Lake Lodge sleeps a maximum of 19 people.
Contact us at 250-426-3676 or info@ColumbiaOutdoorSchool.com for more information or to book.